online store (hereinafter: the "Online Store").
2. The owner of the Online Store and at the same time the data administrator is Le Fantome Michał Pasella based
in Gliwice (44-102), ul. Agrestowa 4, NIP: 6312695920, REGON: 388233670, hereinafter referred to as Le Fantome
3. Personal data collected by Le fantome Jolanta Piecuch via the Online Store are processed in accordance with
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal
of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
4. Le Fantome Michał Pasella exercises special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
§ 1 Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1. Le Fantome Michał Pasella collects information on natural persons performing legal transactions not directly
related to their activity, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural
persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons, to whom the law grants legal
capacity, conducting on their own behalf, business or professional activity, hereinafter jointly referred to as the Customers.
2. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
a) registering an account in the Online Store in order to create an individual account and manage this account.
Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the Account service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform the sales contract. Legal basis: necessity to perform
the sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter) in order to perform the contract the subject of which is the service
provided electronically. Legal basis - consent of the data subject to perform the contract for the provision of the
Newsletter service (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
3. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
a) e-mail address.
4. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer independently sets an individual password to access
his account. The customer may change the password at a later time, on the terms described in §5.
5. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) address details:
a. zip code and city;
b. country (state);
c. street with house / flat number.
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number.
6. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is additionally extended by:
a) the Entrepreneur's company;
b) tax identification number.
7. In the case of using the Newsletter service, the Customer only provides his e-mail address.
8. When using the Store's Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address
assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type,
access time, type of operating system.
9. Navigational data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and references in
which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in our Online Store. Legal basis - a legitimate interest
(Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the
functionality of these services.
10. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the Customer may be
processed as part of using the functionality in the Online Store, such as: name, surname, data on the use of
services, if the claims result from the manner in which the Customer uses services, other data necessary to
prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis - a legitimate
interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in establishing, investigating and enforcing claims and
defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
11. The transfer of personal data to Le Fantome Michał Pasella is voluntary, in connection with the concluded
sales contracts or the provision of services via the Store's Website, with the proviso that failure to provide
the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account
and in the case of placing an order without registering the Customer Account, it will prevent the submission and
implementation of the Customer's order.
§ 2 Who is the data shared or entrusted to and how long is it stored?
1. The Customer's personal data is provided to service providers used by Le Fantome Michał Pasella when running the
Online Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and
circumstances, either are subject to the instructions of Le Fantome Michał Pasella as to the purposes and methods of data
processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
a) Processors. Le Fantome Michał Pasella uses suppliers who process personal data only at the request of Le Fantome
Michał Pasella. They include, among others providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing
systems, systems for analyzing traffic in the Online Store, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) Administrators. Le Fantome Michał Pasella uses suppliers who do not act only on request and who set the goals and
methods of using customers' personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. Location. Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Customers' personal data are stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, the Customer's personal data are processed by Le Fantome
Michał Pasella until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the
period of limitation of claims that may be raised by Le Fantome Michał Pasella and what may be raised against him. Unless
a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims
related to running a business - three years.
b) If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, the Customer's personal data is processed by Le
Fantome Michał Pasella for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding
to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and
for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
4. In the event of a purchase in the Store, personal data may be transferred to Poczta Polska S.A. based in Warsaw, in order
to deliver the ordered goods.
5. The navigation data may be used to provide customers with better service, analyze statistical data and adapt the Online
Store to the preferences of customers, as well as to administer the Online Store.
6. If the Customer subscribes to the newsletter (Newsletter) to his e-mail address, Le Fantome Michał Pasella will send
electronic messages containing commercial information about promotions and new products available in the Online Store.
7. In the event of a request from Le Fantome, Michał Pasella provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in
particular to organizational units of the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The Online Store uses small files called cookies. They are saved by Le Fantome Michał Pasella on the end device of the person
visiting the Online Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its
"expiry time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files
helps to adjust the products offered by Le Fantome Michał Pasella to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors Online
Store They also enable the development of general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Online Store.
2. Le Fantome Michał Pasella uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the
device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information
from clients' computers.
b) Permanent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer's end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired.
The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the
3. Le Fantome Michał Pasella uses own cookies for the purpose of:
a) authenticating the Customer in the Online Store and ensuring the Customer's session in the Online Store (after logging in),
thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
b) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how
Customers use the Store's Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Online Store Customers. In particular, it is not possible for viruses
or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers' computers in this way. However, in their browsers,
customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Online
Store will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
a) Internet Explorer browser;
b) Microsoft EDGE browser;
c) Mozilla Firefox browser;
d) Chrome browser;
e) Safari browser;
f) Opera browser.
7. Le Fantome Michał Pasella may collect IP addresses of clients. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor
to the Online Store by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned
dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by Le Fantome Michał Pasella
when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions we record the
most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible
identification encumbering the server, unwanted automatic programs for browsing the content of the Online Store.
8. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. Le Fantome Michał Pasella is not responsible for the privacy
protection rules applicable to them.
§ 4 Rights of data subjects
1. The right to withdraw consent - legal basis: art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent given by Le Fantome Michał Pasella.
b) Withdrawal of consent is effective from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
c) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by Le Fantome Michał Pasella in accordance with the law before
d) Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, but may prevent further use of services or
functionalities that, in accordance with the law of Le Fantome Michał Pasella, may only be provided with consent.
2. The right to object to data processing - legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his
personal data, including profiling, if Le Fantome Michał Pasella processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing
of products and services Le Fantome Michał Pasella, keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store
and facilitating the use of the Online Store, as well as a satisfaction survey.
b) Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the Customer's
objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection turns out to be justified and Le Fantome Michał Pasella has no other legal basis to process personal
data, the Customer's personal data will be deleted, the processing of which has been objected by the Customer.
3. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
a.personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b. withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent;
c. he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes;
d. personal data are processed unlawfully;
e. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in EU law or the law of the
Member State to which Le Fantome Michał Pasella is subject;
f. personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
c) Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, Le Fantome Michał
Pasella may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as
well as to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing on the basis of EU law or the law of the Member State to which
Le Fantome Michał Pasella is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which
data are kept for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of Le Fantome Michał Pasella services, or
additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number, which data are kept for the purpose of considering
complaints and claims related to concluded sales contracts or the provision of services.
4. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to demand that the processing of his personal data be restricted. Submitting a request, pending its
consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered
by the request. Le Fantome Michał Pasella will also not send any messages, including marketing ones.
b) The customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
a.when he questions the correctness of his personal data - then Le Fantome Michał Pasella limits their use for the time needed to
verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days;
b.when the processing of data is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the Customer will request the restriction of their use;
c. when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the
Customer to establish, assert or defend claims;
d. when he has objected to the use of his data - then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether - due to the
special situation - the protection of the client's interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests that the Administrator performs
when processing the client's personal data.
5. The right to access data - legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether he processes personal data, and if this is the case,
the Customer has the right to:
a.obtain access to your personal data;
b.obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients
of these data, the planned period of storage of the Customer's data or about the criteria for determining this period (when it is not
possible to specify the planned period of data processing), about the rights of the Customer under GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint
with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision making, including profiling, and about the
security measures applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
c. obtain a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct his personal data that is incorrect. Taking
into account the purposes of processing, the data subject has the right to request supplementing incomplete personal data, including
7. The right to data portability - legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another
personal data administrator of his choice. The customer also has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator
directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in
the form of a csv file, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal
8. In the event of the Customer exercising the right resulting from the above rights, Le Fantome Michał Pasella fulfills the request or
refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the
request or the number of requests - Le Fantome Michał Pasella will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will comply with it
within the next two months, informing the customer within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension and its reasons.
9. The Customer may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data and the
exercise of his rights.
10. The customer has the right to request Le Fantome Michał Pasella to provide copies of standard contractual clauses by directing the
11. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of
his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
§ 5 Security management - password
1. Le Fantome Michał Pasella provides customers with a secure and encrypted connection when sending personal data and logging into the
Customer Account on the Website. Le Fantome Michał Pasella uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the
field of security and encryption of data sent over the Internet.
2. In the event that the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost the access password in any way, the Online Store
allows you to generate a new password. Le Fantome Michał Pasella does not send a password reminder. The password is stored in an
encrypted form in a way that prevents its reading. In order to generate a new password, please provide your e-mail address in the
form available under the link "Forgot your password", provided next to the account login form in the Online Store. To the e-mail
address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile, the Customer will receive an e-mail containing
a redirection to a dedicated form available on the Store's Website, where the Customer will be able to set a new password.
3. Le Fantome Michał Pasella never sends any correspondence, including e-mails asking for login details, in particular the access
password to the Customer's account.
3. Date of the last modification: 02/01/2020.